Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kinky kupcakes

These were by far the most fun I’ve had with cupcakes to date. I’ve always wanted to play around with feathers and pearls so this was my lucky day!! They were requested for a hens night - I hope they served the night well. (And I hope the girls were sober enough to pick the feathers off before tucking into them!)
One of the cupcakes is missing a big heart that says “Bride to be”. I provided this separately to be placed on just before they gave these to the future bride, but I heard it didn’t make the
journey into the city, lol. At least it’s got a special pair of horns to compensate (bit hard to see).
Mud chocolate cupcakes topped with chocolate Tia Maria (left) and buttercream (right) icing

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making these cupcakes! They were a hit at the hens night and I was forgiven for being an hour late. haha. Luv Jen

    ReplyDelete