Monday, May 18, 2009

Bag this, Louis Vuitton!


One of my proudest cake moments to date. I'd always admired LV themed bags but always thought I'd have to take some sort of class before I could attempt one. Of course, when the request came for these I was only too eager and upon thinking it through properly, I realised there was a way with the will. Nevermind that they'd be cute and mini-sized, I was dizzy with excitement already!
This is the closest I've come to 'mass production', hehe, but there are no shortcuts when it comes to the time and care needed for each cake, each logo and symbol meticulously hand-painted. I'd like to think I know just a little bit more about LV designs now, even though I've never had an LV bag of my own!
These were Mother's Day presents from a generous friend to the fellow mothers in her family. I couldn't resist whipping up some LV themed cupcakes for her and her boys to enjoy too. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. i love these LV cakes..looks so cute, yummy and classy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dixie nice cake for your Birthday...
    i love these LV cakes..looks so cute, yummy and classy...

    ReplyDelete