Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wedding in Wonderland


One of the most creative florists/wedding decorators I know, Alison of Visually Creative http://www.visuallycreative.com.au/, got married in an exquisite Alice in Wonderland setting. I thoroughly enjoyed being part of the process of designing edible goodies to fit the theme. The mini cakes were an easy inclusion - designed to resemble the "Eat Me Cakes". Too fun! Lots of lush greens and vibrantly coloured flowers were used around the reception venue - some of the flowers ended up crowning the double layer cake, which also featured gold birds and twig patterns.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It is such an amazing cake! Looks superb! I am sure it would have been delicious too. My sister is getting married next month and I am planning a bridal shower for her next week for which I have also booked a pretty convention center. It would be awesome if I manage to get a cake like this.

    ReplyDelete